I’m excited to announce that I will be popping up at Hot Cakes Molten Chocolate Cakery, on Capital Hill (Seattle) this Valentine’s Day! That’s Thursday February 14th, from 4pm-8pm or while supplies last. There’s not much happening in my gardens, but all flowers will be WA/OR/CA grown. Here’s what you can find there, as well as what you can pre-order here (until Tuesday, 2/11):
There will be hand-tied bouquets ($22 and up) plus a la carte single stems to build custom arrangements for your sweetie; vases; cards; and an assortment of potted mini cacti, succulents & air plants. I’ll also be selling gift certificates for bouquet subscriptions to keep the flowers coming in the Spring, Summer & Fall. You can also pick your pre-ordered flowers up there and grab a molten chocolate cake or other decadent dessert to celebrate the sweetness that exists in your world. Taking the lead from Hot Cakes’ partnership with non-profits Forterra and Washington Wild, we will spread the love to our wild lands by donating a portion of profits to those organizations.
Pre-order here and reserve a bouquet or arrangement for pick-up or delivery:
- Seasonal hand-tied bouquets (medium $40, large $65)
- Vased arrangements ($60 & $85)
- Half-dozen and dozen CA-grown garden roses ($60 & $100)
- Gift bouquet subscriptions / flower CSA — for 1 garden-sourced bouquet per month for 3 months in Spring, Summer and Fall: $90 (=3x) for 1 season; $175 (=6x) for 2 seasons; $325 (=9x) for 3 seasons. Bouquets are offered in a vintage Mason jar and can be delivered or picked up.
- BONUS: pre-order any of the Hot Cakes molten chocolate take-n-bake cakes to be delivered with your flowers! Options are: Strawberry, Peanut Butter, S’mores, or Vegan; $15 for a 2-pack. They arrive frozen and can be popped in the oven for a super decadent treat.
Please order below or get in touch directly at 206.351.9407 / firstname.lastname@example.org